To the 265th anniversary of the birth of V.A. Mozart
International online instrumental music competition
March 10, 2021
Organizer: International Festival Movement «Astana Stars»
Supported by: Department of Culture of Nur-Sultan
Information support: www.art-dance.kz
Participants: Students: children’s music schools; art schools; music schools, colleges and universities; state and non-state educational institutions, institutions of additional education, and participants of amateur groups and individual performers.
The jury: Kazakhstan, Latvia, Azerbaijan
Leading experts on culture, professors of University of Arts and Conservatories, composers.
The competition is held in the following nominations:
♫ General piano
♫ String instruments
♫ Folk instruments
♫ Wind instruments
♫ Percussion instruments
♫ Instrumental ensembles
Professional groups are allowed to participate, whose performances are evaluated according to a separate system
The contest can be attended by: soloists, duets, trios, quartets, ensembles, orchestras, choirs.
• 1st age category: up to 7 years of age;
• 2nd age category: 8-10 years of age;
• 3rd age category: 11-13 years of age;
• 4th age category: 14-16 years of age;
• 5th age category: 17-20 years of age;
• 6th age category 21 years of age and older;
* professional (age is not limited);
* teacher and student;
• mixed group.
• Participants perform 1 piece of music with a duration of up to 7 minutes.
• Free Execution program
• Musicality, artistic interpretation of a piece of music;
• Compliance of the repertoire with the performance capabilities and age category of the performer;
• Performing Arts;
• Proficiency in musical instruments;
• purity of intonation and musical tuning;
• technical capabilities of ensemble performance.
• the competition applies the qualification principle of evaluating given the age of performers.
• the jury’s decision is final and cannot be reviewed.
• the organizing committee is not responsible for the evaluation of the jury members and participants’ titles.
• the results of the competition and awards are held separately, given the age categories.
♫ Grand Prix (diploma)
♫ Winners of 1,2,3 degrees (diploma)
♫ Each member of the ensemble is awarded a personal diploma.
♫ All teachers are awarded with letters of thanks.
The competition fee:
Soloist: 4,000 tenge (800 rubles) 10 US dollars/at the rate of Euro
Duet: 3,000 tenge. (per participant) (600 rubles) 8 US dollars/at the rate of Euro
Trio: 2 000 tenge (per participant) (400 rubles) 5 US dollars/at the rate of Euro
Quartet: 2 000 tenge (per participant) (400 rubles) 5 US dollars/at the rate of Euro
Ensembles: 1 500 tenge (per participant) (300 rubles) 4 US dollars/at the rate of Euro
Choir: 1500 tenge (per participant) (300 rubles) 4 US dollars/at the rate of Euro
Orchestra: 1500 tenge (per participant) (300 rubles) 4 US dollars/at the rate of Euro
What is necessary to participate:
• Send the application form and video materials (youtube links or videos in mp4 format) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org until March 7, 2021
• Payment is accepted until March 9, 2021 (details will be sent after submitting the application)
• All award products will be sent to your email on March 17, 2021.
• Participation in the contest implies the unconditional consent of the participants to all points of this regulation